Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question and Follow Friday

My Little Life




Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you'd like, grab the code for the blog hop...but you don't have to!! I'd also loooovvvveeee it if you'd link back to  Mama M., so people know where to go for the next go around!

If you don't have a blog, but want to join in the fun...feel free to post your answers in the comments of any of the blogs along the way!

It's a fun, easy post and it's all about YOU!

Questions for Friday, March 5th: (Thanks to Courtney, Erin,Renee, Thorney London, and Sandy for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over here, to my community, and offer up your best questions! Quirky, zany, fun, serious, advice seeking...it all flies!!)

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
My biggest guilty pleasure is a stop at a fast food joint with no kids in the car. I get the biggest order of hot salty fries and scarf them like a street dog on a dropped hot dog. I realize that this will probably be the only hot meal I get to consume in peace for about a week, so I cherish it. (Secondly would be snorting pixie sticks for the energy boost, but we don't need to talk about that.) (+500 internet points for using snorting pixie stick in a post as challenged by Mama M)

2. What is your favorite TV series?

The Jack Bauer Power Hour. I love me some 24 and the all knowing, indestructible Jack Bauer. I mean seriously who can take being stabbed, shot, electrocuted, slapped, punched, kicked and being pistol whipped in about a 3 hour span of time and still have enough presence of mind to save the country?

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I can correctly say "burrito" at the Taco Bell drive thru (and that's a little iffy considering my fear of drive thrus) but that's the extent of my foreign languages. Unless you count being able to hear a fart across the room and interpret that as safe or needing a diaper. That takes skill!! (+500 internet points for using "fart" in a post as challenged by Mama M)

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I own about 4 pairs of shoes. I am all about purchasing practical footwear and not being obsessive about it. (meaning The Head Crayon has given me the talk about the number of shoes one person should own when there are those who have no shoes at all. There was a lot of wailing, gnashing of teeth and ripping of clothing in that talk)

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
I love me some peanut butter M&M's. I tried to swear off any combination of peanut butter and chocolate in cup form because of the waist to hip ratio. I found these little bits of heaven and realize that they are much safer to eat because they are so tiny. They must have fewer calories and be the healthier choice to eat. 

Now it's time for Friday Follow


I want to welcome each one of you to my blog! This was so much fun last week and I got to meet so many great bloggers!! Be sure to not only follow, but to leave me a comment. My comments are run by IntenseDebate so I interact with my commenters! That means I will be talking to each of you!! Thanks for visiting and have fun looking around. Recently there was a sing-along, a post about installing On Star onto your child and some great new pictures of my Scribblers!!!

BTW..I realize there is some crazy bold and large typing formats going on. I don't mind, if you don't mind. In fact...let's just pretend we don't see it...mm'kay?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails