Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

After much thought, I will be moving this blog soon. My life is opening up into a new chapter and after all that has happened (and a very wise friend's advice) it is time for me to let go of "Crayon Wrangler". After letting that go...who better to be than just myself?!?

For now as I am working with some awesome people getting my new blog up you can reach me at
alyciaestok@gmail.com

and follow me on Twitter
@alyciaestok (sorry for having to follow yet ANOTHER account)

Thanks again to all of you who have loved on me, offered advice and just really exemplified what a friend is.

Alycia

9 comments:

Scott S. said...

Just be you.

Blue Moon Girl said...

Much love to you. I can't wait to see what the new adventure is! :)

Kelly said...

You is the best part, and the part we love.

Can't wait for your new adventures!!

XOXO
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Followed your new twitter account! :) And, well, can't wait to read at your new blog! :)

Courtney said...

Hope the new chapter is a great one!

MOMmetime said...

Wishing you peace, comfort and success... Amy @
MOMetime

Lucy and Ethel said...

Eager to see your next chapter and rooting for your success in it :)


'Lucy'

jillsmo said...

Love you, sister!!!!!

Elena Wollborg said...

I've been thinking about you this week. Heading to find you on twitter now & can't wait for your new blog! Hugs to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails