Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blogging

Another exciting edition of "Blah Blah Blogging" is upon us. Well, maybe not exciting, but its better than nothing. Right?

Kids

They are doing pretty good. One of them is turning 2 in 2 weeks, so that's all I have to say about that child (although no Gypsy clan has offered to take her as my ad recommended) The other child just cost us almost $400 because of the need to use 6 foot of toilet paper per wipe, in addition to sending toys to swirling deaths. I finally met one of my neighbors after almost 3 years of living here. Too bad it was on the grounds that our turds was knocking on his garage door. That's always an icebreaker with the neighbors. Hi, I am Alycia and I want you to meet our raw sewage.
We have begun to have talks with the girls about their new sister that is coming soon. Belly does not seem to grasp the concept (understandable at her age) but Buzz is starting to figure it out. Neither child knows there is a baby inside of me and I think we are all good with that

Pregnancy

Speaking of a baby coming soon, it's not much longer. I am holding up very well; much better than with the last two. I have had no problems sleeping or with any nerves. Oh and I am still in regular jeans instead of maternity. Hee-Hee. Baby Bigfoot is an active little booger and has deemed my bladder as her personal beanbag chair.

Everything Else

House is still on the market. Nothing in that department. As we get closer to Bigfoot's birth, I am silently pleading that we don't have any takers. I am not the kind of woman who can move a couch, squat, have baby and hang a picture. So I don't mind waiting until mid-January.
My niece is having surgery tomorrow. Outpatient foot something or other. Anyways, it is wheelchair bound for a while. Prayers for her pain to be eased, recovery short and for her momma's patience as she endures a house bound pre-teen.
HG is doing as well as I can expect. I am learning some tough love techniques and enforcement of boundaries. I am afraid that I am not learning them quite fast enough though. One day at a time. Baby Steps and all that jazz.
The rains have come back. Right after I disassembled the ark and sent the olive branch bearing dove on her way. If I see another gray day, I am going to poke out my eyes. OK, yeah, that's extreme. I am just really tired of squishy, soggy, mushy days. I'm not just talking about oatmeal either.

That's all I got for now. Off to bed I go, hi-ho, hi-ho.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I bought a house during my first pregnancy. Twas quite an adventure! Biggest disaster - air conditioning broke down weeks before my due date in the summer. Oops, I'm sure nothing like that will happen with your move. ;)

Mama M. said...

Oh, it's sunny here, so I could sent the ark back to you...this could work out well, this sharing the ark between us. Are you really still in your jeans? 'Cuz if you are, I "unfollow"! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails