Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Silly String kind of idea

Sometimes you get a bright idea that (much like cold grits in your mouth) grows and grows, then becomes worse than you ever imagined.

My bright idea...spruce up the house so we can create a higher buyer interest. That's like giving a 2 year old some Silly String kind of good idea. It sounded good at the time...

I am currently searching Ebay for a new spine and pelvis.

The good news is that I got most of the baseboards done. The reason I got most of the baseboards done is simply because I got in the floor and didn't feel like I could get up again. I also got the hallway door frames done. I didn't realize how many door frames we had in this house until I got up close and personal with them.

I finally whimpered and called my sister. I don't know if it was the desperation in my voice or the promise of a Paint Party that swayed her to come and help, but she is bringing her brushes and coming to bump elbows with me.

Boy, is she going to regret this.

I would like to send a shout out to my Twitter buddies...

2someonesmommy
5crookedhalos
mannmom3

...for keeping me entertained and laughing through the difficult part of the evening. Thanks girls!! I needed that!

Anywho...my body is craving the sanctuary of a soft mattress more than anything, so off to bed I go.

Toodles!!

3 comments:

Mama M. said...

Love ya girl! I enjoyed it too! Now, you go and get yourself a nice little massage, some brownies, and maybe some spinach/artichoke dip, you hear me now, okay? ;)

Unknown said...

I'd do anything for you! I'd come help, you know, if we hadn't moved 13hours away...

Love you!

Bellismom said...

Hey, I gave you an award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails