Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days Of Truth - Days 5-10

I got behind on these days of truths due to being a mom, being a wife, working this weekend, writing for NaNoWriMo and playing in the Daily Break Community.

So I am going to catch it up today and even be a day ahead (cause that's how I roll) Get ready for a whole heap of truths.


Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.


I hope to work for a nature-ish magazine one day taking wildlife photographs all over the world.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Watch one of my children suffer.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
(Just one...deadgumit) My husband. (Well, without him I wouldn't have my girls so by choosing him; I am also choosing my girls)
Day 8: Someone who made your life hard.
Myself. I caused more heartache and grief for myself than probably anyone else.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. 
I had this friend in HS named Wendy F. I adored that girl and she was my best friend. I thought perhaps with FaceBook that I would find her again one day, but it hasn't happened so far. Life just got in our way.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know. 
I've pretty much let this person go, but I DO wish I had never met this person. It was a person who was toxic in the friendship from the start, but I wanted to be a good friend, support this person and help in whatever way. I knew I was being used the majority of the time and spent many years going back and forth in the friendship. Hoping this person had changed, hoping that they grew up and hoping that we could be real friends. It ended with this person stabbing me in the back in the worst way, spreading lies and trying to rip dreams from my hands. I have told this person that I forgive them, but I hope for my heart; to never see them again.


There...that's my stories and I am sticking to them. It's been kinda bland around these parts as I work on NaNoWriMo. I have an exciting story going and I write every spare minute. I promise to get back to my usual writing and vlogging here on the blog as soon as I get finished. Please be patient with me and know that I appreciate you continuing to check in on all of us here in The Crayon Box.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Your day #5 was exactly what I wanted to do when I was a kid. Still sounds pretty awesome. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails