I did look at the website that was full of tricks, equations and thought provoking questions to guide you down this path of being filthy rich. It made it seem as though anyone could do it by following these few little steps and properly applying themselves. I'll be honest though, the equations gave me a headache.
First of all, I will not ever recommend a product to you if I don't 100% believe in the product or the company. So you will not receive a link to that company here or see a giveaway soon.
Secondly, let me give you some little tips to be rich (for free, of course)
- 1.) Rent a super long drill and find oil in your backyard.
- 2.) Invent a dryer that automatically folds your clothes and places them neatly in a basket when dry.
- 3.)Marry the only living heir to an overpriced, "Trump"ed up business.
- 1.) If you don't have the cash in your pocket, then you don't get to buy it.
- 2.) Live on less than you make.
- 3.) Get rid of debt.
That's "My Opinion Monday!"