Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blogging

Another edition of Blah Blah Blogging.

Trying very hard to balance between common sense and lunacy packing. We needed to reduce the amount of "stuff" in the house so that it shows well, so we started packing it up. We have had 2 favorable showings, but no contract as of now. The inside of the house has been scrubbed and polished to a spit shine. Honestly, I don't like being in the house, the neatness and reduction of personal items is a bit disconcerting. I really pray that this house sells. I am so ready to move and just "get 'er done." I want to keep packing on faith, so there is not so much to do later...that is where the lunacy comes in. So when in doubt; do nothing.

The kiddos have been wonderful help (HAHAHAHA!) in this whole adventure. Somewhere in a box that got sealed up is my toothbrush and a whole pack of Pull-Ups. Belly was packed for a moment, but we found her pretty fast. They are reacting to the turmoil in the home with predictable behavior. Much is being looked over and excused for now.

Personally, I am very tired. We have taken this Day of Rest, for a day of rest. I think The Man and I really needed it. In addition to the physical work we have been doing, there is the emotional work of praying for the house to sell or His Will to be revealed in our living situation.

Baby Emily is a top floor kind of girl. I still have a ways to go in this pregnancy; but if her crowding the top levels is any indication of things to come, I can go ahead and hang up being able to breathe at 30+ weeks.

Alright, I will admit it. This has been a pretty boring post. I think my humor is taking a day of rest as well. I also have some belly shots to catch up on and I don't think I have taken any pics of the kids lately to show off. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for that balance. and an offer you can't refuse.

Bethany said...

Hoping for a quick sale for you all. You are one brave woman! I cannot even begin to imagine doing what you're doing. Hope you can get some rest. And breath.

Bethany said...

Come over to my blog to pick up your award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails