Anyways, the past few weeks; I have been that clone. I am not quite as sharp, not quite as funny, not quite as patient, not quite as optimistic; just plain off-centered and kinda fuzzy.
You know how when you make a copy of a copy, it's not as sharp as... well... the original.
I have given myself quite a few lectures in the bathtub, in the car and in the closet trying to pick out a shirt. "What is wrong with you...get it together!" Never being one for an authoritative pep-talk, I haven't paid much attention to that little voice in my head (also the voice responsible for telling me that eating only one brownie was the sensible thing to do)
I ask that you (family, friends and the random reader) please hang tight as I try to unfuzz myself.
In other subjects...
- The kids have been good
- Belly is 95% potty trained
- The house has been showing, but no takers
- The Man is tired and working way too many hours
- Pregnancy is going well, swelling has been minimal
- HG is doing well and we have a workable routine