Monday, February 8, 2010

Go-Go-Growing

 
Which one of these is not like the other?
Look how much Baby Bitsy has grown!! At her last doctor's appointment she was nearing 9 lbs. Can I get a Woot Woot?!?

At almost 7 weeks of age (or maybe she is already 7 weeks, that would require me getting up to look at a calendar...not going to happen) Bitsy is so much more alert and really interacts with the voices she hears (although she is very partial to Mommy #2 a.k.a. Buzz) She gets so excited when someone talks to her she pumps her legs and coos. (Sounds a little like me) Her movements are less jerky and are slowly looking purposeful.

She is still the quietest baby I have had and only cries (except for the thrush incident which has cleared up...thank you Nystatin) when hungry or wet. Sometimes we honestly forget she is around.

Tomorrow I will do another serious post on elderly depression, as it is weighing heavily on my mind, but I just KNEW you wanted an update on Bitsy!!
Thank you and good night!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you overnite her to me? Pretty please?! I'll evend take the other 2!

She is adorable, and a carbon of Buzz. You really should do a pic comparison...just sayin'.

Imagine spittin' out 2 babies bigger than she is NOW, at 7weeks.

Also, if you click on the time, a calender pops up. Again, just sayin'.

Unknown said...

Sweetness! Quiet babies are the best! (not that I would know :) ).

Working Mommy said...

My goodness...she really IS getting big!! At this rate she is going to tower over the babe soon! She was only 11 lbs 9 oz at her 6 month appt.

~WM

Just Jenn said...

She is soooooo precious! We are so far away from that now... sigh..... love your engagement story! Very fun!
Just Jenn~

CanadianMama said...

So sweet!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails