- Doing that once a month pantry cleaning and finding a stray peanut M&M that must have fallen from the bag. Oh..come on, don't roll your eyes...you'd pop that sucker in your mouth too. Especially when you never get a decent meal for trying to feed all the kids before yourself.
- Emptying the dryer and finding 16 socks. Yup, do your math...that means you actually have a complete 8 pairs of socks. Guess the dryer monster wasn't hungry for sock snackages that day.
- Finding 3 bottles of BBQ sauce open in the fridge at one time. It means that we have more than enough food to eat!
- Coming up on the two year old Scribbler trying to share her sippy cup with her 1 month old little sister. Pat yerself on the back ole' gal...you are raisin' them Scribblers up proper-like.
- When The Head Crayon suggests we order out. Doesn't matter than I let out the "sigh heard run the world" when I was looking in the fridge for food and found someone's Pull-Up...just the fact that he offered to do dinner is good enough for me.
- Receiving and keeping a houseplant alive for more than 2 weeks. If I can keep that sucker thriving, that is my contribution to being green and helping the enviroment.
- The Slap Chop...anything that helps me do dinner, improve my karate chop (hiiiii-ya) and get my aggression out is a darn good product.
- Clean sheets from the dryer. For just one night or more like one hour, I am insured against sleeping in cracker crumbs, spilled milk and somebody's prize empty toilet paper roller.
- My Ficus tree that is almost totally bare of leaves. Seem strange? Well, it happened the day my late talking 4 year old discovered the meaning and how to say "harvest" and "gardening" I am proud of her and my barren tree.
- Toys that have an optional battery compartment. It's nice to have the choice on whether or not I want to replace the batteries of the "Laugh & Learn" puppy rather than hear one more rendition of the helium-induced voice singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider one. more. time.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Mom Of The Perpetually Grounded has tagged me in a Monday meme about ten things that make me happy. So this will be my second post on a Monday.
Posted by So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? at 11:02 AM