Thursday, August 19, 2010

Top Twitters Thursday

I did a Best of Twitter where I showcased my funniest tweets. It went over so well that I decided to bring it back for a weekly post to also include some of your tweets that I found funny, inspirational or educational through the week.
  • Dear 4yo, (sniff sniff) are you sure you didn't (sniff sniff) play in Mommy's perfume (sniff sniff) Is that REALLY your final answer?
  • Husband complained the mashed taters were 2 dry at dinner. I poured a cup of water in his plate. Can't figure out why he didn't say thank u.
  • I don't see the glass as half empty or half full. It's just another dang glass to wash and someone probably wants a refill.
  • One more mosquito bite and I will have hit the max. limit of blood donation recommended by the American Red Cross.
  • Why on earth would you ask if I am mad? I am just grateful you only used half a bottle of nail polish on your sister.
  • God invented moms because He was tired of being the only one not listened to.

Your Tweets:

@parenthacks You know what's sexy? Watching your husband sneak up on your unsuspecting kids while holding a full water balloon.

@alanamorales

New blog post: Monday Mom Moment - vlog - I give you permission, but don't tell anybody http://bit.ly/aKRdOV

@impassionedcat

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives

@thegypsymama

Sometimes I eat ice cream just as an excuse to eat chocolate syrup.

Since I didn't plan ahead for this post; I can't find a lot of the tweets that cracked me up (Mental note: make notes next week)

Who do you like following on Twitter and what Tweets did you find funny, educational or inspirational?

2 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I don't have any tweets to add, but like the ones you posted. The one about the hubby and mashed potatoes is hilarious! :)

I have an award for you: http://www.susiebhomemaker.com/2010/08/winners-and-award.html

Ofthesea said...

Love it! You are one of the best tweeters around, and I'll never get tired of saying it!

If I may, NowWhat always cracks me up. A classic:

Typical. You missed what I say cause you have selective hearing. #imusedtoit #immarried #inoneearandouttheother #cwpit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails