These are not my kids. My kids would be dead or at least military school. This is from Google Images.
I have learned many lessons about this type of thing with my kids.
- A toilet bowl will effectively flush up to 16 squares of double-ply before running over into the floor.
- A plastic Wonder Pet is equal to 17 squares of double-ply.
- A couch cushion will temporarily hide a nasty pull-up from a mother who thought potty training was almost over.
- Sitting on couch cushion will squish the pull-up like a mustard packet.
- A ziplock baggie full of plastic toys is a rare treasure that must be hidden from siblings
- A 2 year old thinks that a cold oven is the best place to hide the treasure.
- A mother must learn to check the oven for treasures before preheating to 450.
- Plastic figurines will melt at 250 and will become dripping molten lava at 450.
- If you choose to purchase a 25lb of flour and 25lb of sugar make sure they can be locked up and away from kids.
- 50lbs of dry goods will fill up 3.5 vacuum bags.
- Dawn dish washing liquid makes excellent bubbles for a bubble bath.
- Small children understand the mechanics of turning a faucet on but not off.
- An upstairs sink is the best place to try out "The Great Fountain and River of Bubbles 2010"
- Peanut butter, honey and jelly should all have child proof tops like prescription drugs.
- Spoons magically disappear from the drawer.
- Dogs like the taste of plastic blocks, Little People and paper towels
- A paper towel roll showed by a dog will actually spread evenly over 2500 square feet.