Monday, August 23, 2010

NEED YOU IN A BAD WAY!!

10 years ago I couldn't boil water without burning it. Mac & cheese was a gourmet meal.

Oh the times have changed!!!

Today starts the voting round for the Tasteful Selections Potato Recipe Contest. I actually made the finalist round and showed some mad boiling water skills.

Here is how you vote:

Visit this link and show your support by selecting the "LIKE" button.

VIDEO ENTRY FOR FINALIST ROUND

You can vote once a day so be sure and come back!!!

I really want to win this because the prizes are

  • 1st - $500 Williams Sonoma gift card
  • 2nd - $250 Williams Sonoma gift card
  • 3rd-5th place - $100 Williams Sonoma gift card

Those prizes are cool huh? Bet you wish you could win in don't you? GUESS WHAT?!? YOU CAN!!! Whatever I win, I am putting it back on my blog in a contest for you to win. Thank you for watching my video and voting for me to win!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted. Looks yummy!

Scott S. said...

Your video is so awesome. I was hoping for a W, but after seeing your video, I have no confidence left at all.

You did great

This Daddy Scott

Kelly said...

Voted and agree- looks yummy! That was so awesome- you are so clever! :)

Cassiopeia said...

Voted for you!

Good luck, and can hardly wait to see if you win.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails