Friday, June 25, 2010

Macro Friday


Last week I joined with Laura at Blogging From Bolivia for her Macro-Friday carnival. There were some of the coolest entries ever as everyone focused up close and personal with their subject. Click the button above if you want to enter a Macro Photo and to see everyone else's entry.

Here is mine...
I have got to get one of those cool programs that lets me play with my photos some. *sigh*

Edited: The ladybug was crawling across a hickory chair that we have outside. It is on one of the tops of the back that is a rough cut piece of wood lacquered.

12 comments:

Bethany said...

What the heck is that ladybug on??

Alisha said...

I was wondering the same thing! What is it on? Cool photo!

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

Will edit...

Tyler said...

cool shot! Look at you getting all nature"y" and stuff again!

Amber said...

Nice shot! You should check out Picasa for photo editing. It is free, and does the job very well!

becomewhatyouare said...

Love it.

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I love lady bugs and I love your photo of one. The wood texture adds to the sleekness of the bug... I think your SOOC image is great, but why not play with picnik.com if you want editing software? There is a lot you can do with the free portion of the program, and nothing to download.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm glad you clarified what the ladybug was walking on...it almost looked like a finger or something. Nice work.

Lula Lola said...

I wondered what the ladybug was on myself. It looked like a seriously abused knee!
Great picture! You did really good SOOC!

Courtney said...

VERY cool shot! Glad you let us know what the ladybug was crawling on.

Mommy2Four said...

Very cool! I got one of beetles this morning.... I wish they were ladybugs, cuz putting the word "lady" in front of it really makes me more open minded to the word "bug".... anyway, very neat picture!

Laura said...

I love it!! What a great capture of detail! Ladybugs are definitely one of my favorite bugs... And I love the wood that it's on, as well. Great shot!

I think you do a great job with your unedited photos... I never would have even known that you didn't edit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails