Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Real Moms Of Genius

Today we salute you Cereal Box Scavenger Hunt Mom.
You tirelessly scour the cereal aisle looking for a box of cereal that contains more than one toy
(Mom...Suzy won't share her Made In China Race Car Flyer again)
You have dozens of cereals memorized for the 11 essential vitamins needed for growing kids.
Shunning all the Sugary Poofs and Marshmallow Crunchies, you go for the gold of whole grain.
(Mom...I want the Chocolate covered sugar O's with candy bits)
Once your cereal is home you dutifully clip UPC codes for literacy, .15 cents of the next box and the maze to find the Whole Grain lair for Timmy
(You box is looking like Swiss Cheese)
So we lift our cereal spoons and toast you Cereal Box Scavenger Mom, you are a Real Mom of Genius

4 comments:

Mama M. said...

I love it!! You're tweet "Cereal Box Toy Stuffers" made me think of this!

How was your night?

Ian said...

LMAO now I got that song stuck firmly in my head

Debbie's L'Bri said...

I guess that is why I buy oatmeal. Nothing to fight over, accept how many dates or raisens they can put in the bow.

Tiffany said...

LOL, that is too funny and brings back memories. And with my boys I have to always get at least 3 boxes.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails