Thursday, October 22, 2009

Awarded



I was given this super nifty award from Belli's Place (who is a super neat-o gal with the most adorable girl ever!) Thank you for awarding this to me! It's a honor.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.
4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.

Here are my honest things (or at least what I will admit too)

1. I have honestly forgotten my natural hair color. I have to look at childhood pictures, but I believe those are off too because of the orangey look that old photos have. Hey, at least my baby pictures were in color!

2. I collect antique pill boxes. I think they are the cutest things ever, much better than the 100ct. Tylenol bottle that I lug around in my purse for days that the kids are making my eyes twitch.

3. My world stops when a John Wayne movie comes on. The popcorn comes out and the children are all but shunned during time with "The Duke"

4. I have intense, knee-knocking, throw up a little stage fright. A group of two or more frightens the socks off me. In fact when I have to deal with customer service, I shake when I see the manager coming, knowing that I have to talk in front of two people now.

5. One day I hope to be a writer. A REAL writer and not just a jotter of menus and appointments. That would also allow me to be one of the mysterious recluses that lives in a creepy old house where children won't retrieve their lost baseball.

6. I have an allergy to all tomato based products, yet manage to cook one meal a day that contains tomatoes. Needless to say, I will never have the need for full colon cleansing. (Was that too honest?)

7. I want a farm one day. One where I can raise animals, gather eggs, have a smokehouse and make my own candles/soap. This would also be a perfect setting for my recluse dream. Butcher the hog, make soap and scare small children away with my chainsaw.

8. I have had about 8 wrecks in my automobile (husband is not happy with the insurance payments) but all wrecks were when I was going less than 3 miles an hour and NONE of them were my fault. Honestly.

9. I sleep with a heating pad every night. I adore the feeling of clothes right out of the dryer and simulate it with my faithful heating buddy. My husband refers to me as a lizard on a heat rock.

10. My OB has been concerned about the lack of weight gain during this pregnancy. Should I ever admit to her that I am addicted to Lean Pockets and that I eat two of them a day?

Now for the folks I would like to award. Some of you have already received this award, so don't feel like you need to participate. I just want to give you a shout out for being super cool.

Outnumbered By Testosterone
Four Now
Become What You Are
Peace and Quiet
A Silly Sparrow
Crazy Days...Sleepless Nights
Rachel's Ramblings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails