I took one glance in there, shuddered and grabbed the kitchen trash can, a stool and a Snickers bar (this is going to take a while)
If the whole rumor about people looking through your medicine cabinets is true; they would have a field day seeing inside my closet. I was surprised to see all the stuff in there. Some of the items I found where.
- A full bottle of Ginko Biloba (guess I forget to take those)
- 4 half empty bottles of Infant GasX (always seemed to be out somewhere when we needed that and had to juggle the screaming child while purchasing the impromptu bottle)
- 7 infant sized nail clippers (why on earth do I have 7 of those and my children have always had Freddy Krueger nails from birth and on)
- An empty box of Q tips
- An empty box of bandaids (with several opened wrappers inside)
- My reading glasses (why on earth?)
- 5 different flavors of cold medicine (from last winter's fiasco of trying to get Buzz to take a medicine)
- An empty bottle of Ambien (that sucks, got excited for a moment)
- An unopened box of nursing pads (Score!)
- A pack of child's socks size 6-9 months (again...what on earth?)
- 1 tube of cellulite removal lotion and 1 tube of stretch mark cream (didn't work. But a girl could hope, right?)
- A Eucalyptus and Menthol based bubble bath that is supposed to soothe a cold and stuffed nose (great in theory, not so good on the girly bits)
- A WalMart bag that contained candy canes, marshmellow Santas (still tasted good) and other assorted stocking stuffers for children (So THAT'S where I hid that)
Tomorrow's project? Junk drawer.
OK. Who am I fooling? There are like 10 junk drawers in my house. Can't wait to see what discoveries are to be made...