Here's the deets: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! If you don't have a blog, but want to participate, I welcome you to leave your answers in the comments!! Oh, and I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!! Thanks, my dears!
Friday, October 16th, Questions: (Thanks to Liz--man, she's on fire!!, and teamof6 for their question suggestions! Check out my Blog Frog community to participate in offering questions for future Five Question Fridays!)
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
"No" and "Put that back"
I am sure I had some rockin' gnarly phrase before I was a mom, but that lingo went out the door.
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
As long as I have a bathing suit that will stay on my body (Another story not meant for "G" rated blogs) I prefer to cannonball with a hearty "Geronimo" yell.
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
No. I am now glad I did not ever get one. I know that if I had gotten the rose that I wanted to on my breast, it would now look like a willow tree on fire. Not pretty.
4. What is your favorite tree?
Anything big enough to hook a tire swing to, where birds don't congregate and I can't hear any street sounds if I am laying under it.
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
My favorite non-physical thing about The Man would be his witty intelligence. (Although he is sitting right here giving me suggestions such as "I work all the time, never home and give me money) The Man makes me laugh in the toughest times, yet challenges me to think (not easy)
My favorite physical thing would be his butt. He works it off for us. Seriously though, his hands. Strong, capable, willing, warm...hmmmm....skip doing this blog, I am going to go play with those instead....