Friday, November 6, 2009

Five on Friday!

My Little Life


Five Question Friday, 11/6: (Thanks to Adrienne, Liz, Brianne, and A. for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked up? Check out the Five Question Friday thread in Mama M's community and offer up a question!)
Click the button above to join in on Mama M's totally rockin' Friday party!

1. What is your dream job?

Product tester for Unisom. No explanation needed.

2. What song could you play over and over?

Etta James ~ At last. My family appreciates greatly that I don't sing it over and over though.

" Attttt laaaaaaaassttt - Myyyyy love....

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

I prefer to talk on the phone. Live, not Memorex. I like to say things as they come to my mind and not have to worry about punctuation, grammar (although I can slay that verbally as well) and spell check. I tend to be a lot funnier in person as I have no internal censor.

4. What is your must have beauty product?

A mirror. Without it all other products are used in vain. (Get it...vain *snort*)

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

I am total old school here, I love "A-B-C". I know it is technically The Jackson 5, but who really keeps track of who the other 4 are anyways.





MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

I LOVE the song At Last by Etta James!! That was mine and Gabe's first dance/song as husband & wife. :) <3

Jonna said...

I'm with you ABC is it for me too!

Great Blog,
Jonna

Mama M. said...

Seriously, if you are funnier in person, I totally think my awesome bladder would actually give out. I can't imagine! ;) How'd you get your link within widget to work?

I put mine in my template above my signature code, but nothing...do I have to post something new to see it? Or does it show up on the old ones too?

Emily said...

Love your humor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails