Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I got new carpet last week. The instructions given to me by the installers to prepare was to have all shelves, tops of furniture and small items on the floor cleared before they got to my house at 9:30am. When they got to my house at 8am I did not just shrug my shoulders and say "You came early, you deal with it." I always try to make everyone's job as easy as I can.
- When my mother-in-law decided to pop over and be nosy to see how the carpet looked with 5 minutes notice, I did not kick everything into the master bedroom and then put the dog in there, knowing that she hates my dog and wouldn't open that door to nose around in there seeing my mess.
- While at a public function, I did not have to use the restroom along with 30 other women (what is up with everyone having to go at the same time?) They took one look at my enormous belly and let me pass in front of everyone to go first. I did not almost joyfully skip to the stall, knowing I was putting everyone else in bladder agony.
- I did not notice that the kids' Halloween candy was getting low and put their vitamins in there for them to choose to eat. (BTW, it worked!)
- I did not decide to be lazy and not iron my husband's uniform; instead putting it in the bathroom and turning the water on to steam it. If I did something like that, I know I would have been smart enough to make sure that the stopper was not in. Sure, I know I would have been at least that smart before I flooded the brand new tile floor.
- When my husband caught me mopping the floor up, I did not blame the children.
- I did not then send him to work with a damp shirt on because it steamed way too long.
- I did not fall in love with a sandwich from a delivery place and have it delivered 4 days last week. If I was going to do something like that, I would have had restraint and just ordered one sandwich per delivery, not 3...not me.
- I would never use this platform, when I know it gets a lot of traffic to direct you to a totally funny blog post I read here recently. I would not yell at you to "CHECK IT OUT"