Friday, November 13, 2009

More To Come....

These are a few pics from today's conference. I am told (correct me if I am wrong here, Mom) that I will access to the audio from it, so as it becomes available to me; it will be made available to you.

My title says more to come...
And there is. A lot more.

Tonight I plan on writing a post a little more in depth about what I spoke about today. In addition to that, in the next few days, there will be a new page added to this blog all about the adopted child and some of the issues that are faced by many of them. I hope that this will be able to be used as a resource, especially since there are not many resources made available out there.

But for now, here is yours truly...

My Mom and I (plus Baby BigFoot)
My Twin and I (she spoke about miscarriage and did a wonderful job! So proud of her!)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to hear what you talked about! <3 you!

Keely said...

Dude! I tried watching it like 5 times..can't wait to hear it!

Bethany said...

Okay, I seriously missed something. What conference was this? I can't wait to hear more.

P.S You totally rock the looking hot while pregnant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails