Saturday, November 7, 2009

Painting A Thousand Words


Do you remember when I was talking about a certain sassy somebody? Well, it a picture can paint a thousand words, the one above is a book thicker than “Queen of Crime” (Which if you are interested broke the World Record for the thickest book with a whoppin' 4032 pages. I know some doctor waiting rooms I could have finished that in with no problem while waiting.)

Back to the picture. (Side tracking is my specialty)

My sister brought them a bunch of dress up clothes yesterday when she came to help me paint. Since that moment, I have a had a fairy/bride/princess who wields her scepter with as much skill as she wields her tongue.

Did I mention she is S.A.S.S.Y?

I really don't know where she got it from. (Mom, you are not allowed to make a comment here that may be considered defamation of character)

Anyways, I just had to share that picture with you, so you have a good picture of what I am dealing with here.

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Love that pic... that does say sassy.. but it says sassy and adorable and full of personality :)

Mama M. said...

I love it!! Awww...and how much fun to play dress up?

Keely said...

I love me some sassy...cute piv!!

ex tx n tn said...

She looks adorable and I bet there is still a tail under all those ruffles! lol I am so glad they love the dress up clothes - I still think you should inflate the princess castle pool in the living room so they have a fortress to play in just until the new carpet comes =) and while you have the room packed up...It could give you some breathing room -lol

Unknown said...

No comment, MOM!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

What a great picture. It really does say a thousand words!

Hey, I tried to get the outlines around the side columns and a different color there as well and it wasn't working. Tips/hints?!
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails