Friday, January 22, 2010

5QF

My Little Life

Click that cute picture above to visit Mama M and her Five Question Friday
Questions for 1/22/10:
(Thanks to Casia, the Unkept Cook, Renee, Liz, and Kate for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over here to my community, and offer up your most fun, zany, quirky questions!

1.
What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Growing old without any money. If you are young and wealthy you might have "it" all, but think of all the experiences and memories you would miss out on. Besides...I hear Alpo can be prepared in many tasty entrees so it's not all bad.

2.
Who takes out the garbage at your house?

The Man...if I fill it, he will come.

3.
Have you ever had the same dream many times?

I have this dream that I am sleeping...often.

4.
Can you play a musical instrument?

Yes, I play the piano and the violin. I can also play the armpit, but that never made it to a concert hall. Shame, really.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?


Two year olds. Period.

Sorry I kept these short but we are having a rough day here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your day to get less rough and more smooth! (((lots of hugs))) and even short and sweet, you made me laugh!

AmmieJo

Bellismom said...

LOL about your dream!

Tyler said...

LMAO! You should have been a comedian! I never mastered the arm pit :( My bro tried teaching me but i was no good.

Hope you have a good weekend

Keely said...

You are too funny!

Your answers to number 5 is priceless..

Hope your day gets better!

Unknown said...

I'll be mestray and you can offer a 2 for 1 special. Hey, they have the same birthday, so it counts!

I hope your day gets better and certain 2yr olds are happier now that they can eat.

Love you!

Unknown said...

I'll SEND Mestay. SEND HIM. NOT BE HIM.

I'm a dunce today.

My bad.

CM said...

Ha ha ha! Only you can still be funny when having a rough day!!!

Hope things are going a little better now :-)

Laura said...

Hahaha you kill me, seriously what would I do without you!? :) Hope your day has gotten better...and you get some sleep! ((you))

Helga said...

I hope your day got better and I sure hope you got some sleep!

Bethany said...

Sleep, blessed sleep. I hope it comes soon for you. I managed to learn to sleep while the babe was nursing. Looking back, I'm not sure how safe that was.

Hope your day gets better and you have time to play your armpit again soon. I never learned. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails