- The 1st daughter has a photograph documenting almost every waking moment of her life. The camera always had fresh batteries and was always kept so close that she thinks it is a lovey.
- The third daughter: camera never has batteries and I have to be reminded that I have yet to take a picture of her by friends and family.
- The 1st daughter had a baby book filled to precision by her 1st month in this life. Every ultrasound picture, card and detail.
- The third daughter's ultrasound picture was used as a coaster and has cards stuck in daughter #1's baby book.
- The first daughter had her diaper changed at least twice an hour.
- The third daughter 's diaper is caught right before it soaks through the clothes. Diapers are expensive.
- The first daughter was woken promptly every two hours to eat per the recommended feeding schedule.
- The third daughter is let sleep for 4 - 5 hours because Mommy needs her sleep too. If she is indeed hungry, she will let you know.
- The first daughter has an outfit for every hour of the day and one that signifies all holidays.
- The third daughter is in the 1st daughter's clothes and Mommy has to make a run to WallyWorld on her 4th week of life to purchase socks that were somehow looked over.
- The first daughter received every eye candy rattle known to man to encourage interaction and development.
- The third daughter gets a empty toilet paper roll with some beans inside.
- The first daughter is loved more than life itself and is deemed the bees knees. No child could be more loved or wanted.
- The third daughter is loved more than life itself and is deemed the bees knees. No child could be more loved or wanted.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Each child is a learning experience, this is what I have learned by the third daughter...
Posted by So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? at 1:06 AM