- The breastfed newborn will only be hungry when the potatoes are starting to boil, bacon starts to sizzle, tub of warm water for mom's bath has been drawn or 2.5 seconds within entering REM sleep.
- Your other children who usually show no interest in baby habits will suddenly become interrogators once a baby has a breast in its mouth.
- There is no satisfactory answer to a 4 year olds question about why they have no milk themselves.
- Milk will leak in public.
- 7 sheets of Bounty will usually contain this.
- Breastfed babies have yellow poop.
- Yellow poop stains fabric.
- Make sure you never really liked the quilt on your bed before removing a newborn's diaper there.
- Newborn's have no bowel control but apparently a sense of humor and timing.
- A newborn bottom with no diaper can and will resemble Old Faithful.
- Attempting to staunch Old Faithful is not wise with your hands.
- Sleep deprived moms make weird judgment calls about what they will catch in their hands.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Posted by So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? at 12:14 PM