Friday, January 15, 2010

5QF

Copied from Mama M's Blog
My Little Life

Holy moly! It's Friday...last I looked, it was Thursday! Ah...which, yeah...I guess makes complete sense...since Friday always follows Thursday, and all.

Ahem. Sorry.

Well, anyway my friends, it's time to put on your poodle skirts and bobby socks and get ready for a little Blog Hoppin'! (Oh, but if you're a guy and want to join in...feel free to forget about the poodle skirt...)

It's time for some 5QF action!! It's easy peasy...a silly, fun way to get to know other bloggers! Last week was one heckuva hoppin' week! Thanks to everyone who joined in and linked up!

Tell ya what...if we can break 100 this week...I'll make this 5QF a giveaway (I dunno what, but it'll be somethin' awesome!)! So spread the word!

Okay, want some rules?

Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code (if you want), and link up! I'd love it...I'd probably hug you and kiss you and call you George...if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

No blog? That's okay! Feel free to just jump in on the comments and leave your answers (but, really...you should have a blog! It's what's hip...or something...)!

Alright...

Questions for 1/15/10: (Special thanks to Lolidots, Casia, the Unkept Cook, Keely, and Megan for their question suggestions! Want to be linked in a future 5QF? Offer up your best question suggestions here...and stay tuned!)

1.
Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

You know...I am not even going to touch this one. I will just refer you to to the previous post in which I said I was a delinquent. There is a good reason for the 5th amendment...this is one of those cases in which to apply it.
Just love me for the reformed soul I am.

2.
Are you a morning person or a night person?

I will gladly take out the morning bird and his stupid worm. The night owl is my bird of choice (That and the Great American Eagle...God Bless America!) My children know this and I am blessed to say they usually sleep until about 9am....usually. This newborn gig is cramping my style though.

3.
Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

I am a give it all or nothing type person...so two hands it is.

4.
Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

Conservative with some Republican ties.

5.
Are you a pet person?


I am on a mission to clear all the pounds out...one puppy dog eye at a time. My husband...not so much. We have one pound puppy, Sam...and he is the best ever! Except when he pukes on the carpet, drinks from the toilet, licks his...ahem....


MckLinky Blog Hop


9 comments:

Helga said...

Licking his.....LOL you are too funny!!!

CM said...

Wow, two posts in one day! I would love to be a night owl on the weekends, however, my little guys insist on getting up between 6:30 and 7 and somehow, DH seems to never hear them/wake up! So, it's up to mama!

Mama M. said...

Dang dogs and their licking their, ah...you know!! :)

Ash said...

I read your blog regularly but am not so good at commenting (bad, Ashley!). I just wanted to say...I LOVE your blog. I can always count on you for a good laugh.

And seeing as how I am a bad commenter (I am working on getting better) and haven't said so already: congrats on your sweet little Bitsy. She is beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a nice blog!! I like it:)

I'm following your blog...I hope you'll check mine out too.

Laura said...

I am so jealous of you and your sleeping in children, so jealous! :)
Have a good weekend!!

Brianne said...

How did you train them to not wake until 9!! Please advise!!

Stephanie said...

Hey there! Following you from MBC Simply 50:) Great to meet you!

love the name of your blog!

Unknown said...

I was on probation my entire senior year in high school and I have no tolerance for my children's bad behavior.

Am I a hypocrite?

Denise Burks

www.successinthesuburbs.blogspot.com
www.stepmotherinthesuburbs.blogspot.com
www.successfulweightlossinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails