Friday, January 8, 2010

One-Diggity-Hundred

106

One Hundred and Six

CVI (That's Roman for 106, cause having cool knowledge is how I roll...um yeah...I googled)

I hit a HUGE milestone today. 100+(6) followers. 106 of you fine (and obviously intelligent) peoples actually sign your name saying you are going to read my words...follow my life...worship my literary skillage (perhaps a stretch) and I can't tell you how speechless and awed I am to have all 106 of you.

There was no real prize, no brass bands or confetti (Thank goodness because I am NOT cleaning up one more thing) but that does not make it any less fantabulistic!

So thank you, my 106, from my heart to the tippity tips of my keyboard flattened fingertips. Thank you for reading, commenting and encouraging me with each post.

I shall throw some virtual confetti in honor of you!

7 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love confetti :)

Mama M. said...

Pssstttt...you're at 107 now!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Like I said, your wit and humor should've gone viral by now! Just a matter of time...please don't forget me when you are big and famous and come to my town for a book signing, okay? Please?

Love ya!

Amanda said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic.
Don't forget people like me. I don't "follow" because I don't use a blogger account. I follow your feed via AppleMail. I'm guessing there are lots more who follow you than you realized!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

The Unkept Cook said...

Woot! Woot! May the 100's fly by as your blog grows and people discover how awesome you are :)

Anonymous said...

just so you know, i've been reading you for a few days now...stumbled upon your blog through someone else (but don't ask me who, because i don't remember!), and i didn't realize it then, but i never clicked the little follow button.

oops.

but i did now!

i'm going to be one of those lurkers who read every single post, but barely ever comment, because your blog comes through my google feeder.

but i am here!! and i will comment occasionally...you know, when i feel like it. :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails